Yeah......no shorts, no air conditioning, and definately did not get out for heat.
when I was in school shorts were not allowed and we didn't have air conditioning either
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Yeah......no shorts, no air conditioning, and definately did not get out for heat.
That doesn't bother me, what does bother me is how the prison has air conditioning and yet our schools do not. And yes I understand the entire fedreal funding deal, no matter who funds it that is not right.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
well most prisons now are newer than our schools. Back when most of our schools were built it would cost a fortune for air conditioning, and they cant go back and put them in because the buildings were not made for them. and its not really that hot in the schools considering most of the rooms have more than two big fans.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I've seen times when it was over 85 degrees in one of those rooms. Glad to see where our tax dollars are going, I will never understand how they do that. Whats more important new prison or school? Looks like prisons to me.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Prisons are all good but why give them AC? They commit a crime and go to better living conditions than a lot of us have!
I agree.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I agree Hunter.....why give them more than most people that don't commit crimes have......
The individuals that work in those prisons shouldn't be punished.
A/C benefits them.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
then if it was up to me id run heaters to all the cells that ran night and day..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks